OkACTE is excited to announce the launch our inaugural trophy design contest to complement our nationally recognized awards program and winners. We are pleased to have the opportunity to present these awards that represent the designer’s creativity and showcase the cutting-edge technology of CTE.
2 winning designs will be selected!One design will be used for the (7) ACTE Excellence awards sponsored by Express Personnel Services and the second chosen design will be used for the (9) OkACTE awards. Each winner will receive a $500 cash prize!
- The contest is open to all CTE programs. Students may be secondary, post-secondary or adult CTE students. Entries may be individuals or classes.
- CTE programs are encouraged to collaborate in the design process and completion of entries and awards.
- Educators may advise students, but should not take a significant role in the development of the designs
Contest Deadlines:Contest Entry form: November 10, 2017Design Entry Form: January 31, 2018*All entries must be submitted by 4:00pm to the OkACTE Office.
- The award must be displayable by hanging, free standing or with a small desk easel. The size must be no larger than 12x12 and MUST incorporate the OkACTE logo. (The OkACTE logo can be found here).
- The design must be replicable to ensure uniformity.
- Awards can be made of any material that fit the design need but must be durable and quality.
- Contestants will be notified no later than February 9, 2018 and will be responsible for the completion of the final awards to be delivered no later than June 30, 2018.