The Oklahoma ACTE awards program seeks to promote excellence in CareerTech education by recognizing individuals who have made extraordinary contributions to the field, programs that exemplify the highest standards and organizations that have conducted activities to promote and expand CareerTech education programs.
There are seventeen categories of Oklahoma ACTE and OATC awards:
- Gold Star School Award Instructions, Criteria and Application
- Oklahoma ACTE Teacher of the Year
- Oklahoma ACTE Educator of the Year
- Oklahoma ACTE Outstanding New Teacher
- Oklahoma ACTE New Professional
- Support Staff Award
- Oklahoma ACTE Outstanding Teacher in Community Service
- Oklahoma ACTE Kaleidoscope Award
- Career Guidance Award
- Silver Key Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Arch Alexander Award
- Francis Tuttle Career Excellence Award
- Partners For Progress
- Outstanding Board Member Award
- Distinguished Achievement
- Outstanding Communications and Marketing Award
- OkACTE Excellence Awards Program Application
- Photo Release Form
- Form A
- Scoring Rubik’s Form
The Support Staff Division selects the winner of the Support Staff Award.
Members of the Diversity Action Committee select the Kaleidoscope Award winner.
The Oklahoma ACTE assistant director approves Silver Key Award recipients’ applications.
The staff at the University of Oklahoma College of Education or their representative selects the Arch Alexander Award recipient.
The staff at Oklahoma ACTE will coordinate the selection for the Francis Tuttle Career Excellence and the Distinguished Service Awards.
The Awards Committee reserves the right to return any application that is not appropriate for the category in which it was submitted.
All awards will be presented during the annual Summer Conference.
Detailed information about the awards program, application procedures and appropriate forms are available in the Oklahoma ACTE Awards section of this website. Please pay careful attention to the information concerning criteria, eligibility and application procedures for each award.
All Oklahoma ACTE award nominees must submit materials as outlined. Nomination packets or dossiers that do not follow the rules listed will be rejected.
For further information of the program, contact Cheryl Harder, OkACTE, 2801 N Lincoln, Suite 130, Oklahoma City, OK 73105. Telephone (405) 525-8902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.